Quark is developing additional siRNA product candidates, several of which have completed proof-of-concept in vivo animal testing. A subset of these is in lead candidate optimization stage. Additional siRNA molecules are currently in proof of concept studies in several indications. In these proof of concept studies we work with leading scientists and physicians at major universities and institutions.
Our programs include drug development in:
- Hearing and balance disorders: Otoprotection, Ménière’s Disease and Hearing Regeneration
- Lung Diseases: Lung Transplantation (Primary Graft Dysfunction), Acute Lung Injury and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cardiac Diseases: Myocardial Infarction
- Skin Diseases, Alopecia, including Chemotherapy Induced Alopecia
- Neurology: Allodynia, neuropathic pain